Our new nest!

Friday, July 15, 2011

We have been in Louisville now for about three weeks. I STILL have not started my job because I am waiting on my license to get approved, so we have been hanging out, and enjoying each other. I thought it would be fun to put up a few pictures of our new apartment. We really like it here! We have found that apartment complexes are full of interesting people to say the least (which should lead to some fun blogs later...stay tuned). Enjoy!
This is our living room that I love! We went to IKEA when we first got here. I would take a vacation to IKEA. It was like my Disney World. "I want to go to there..." (any 30 Rock fans?)

This is the picture in the living room that we got in Uganda. I love it. I love the colors and I love that it reminds me of Africa.

Other side of the living room.

This is the Kitchen. I like that it is really open but I very much don't like mismatched appliances. (Just a pet peeve, there is nothing wrong with these appliances, I'm just crazy.)
Our bedroom! 
Freddy's office. Full of his things. And yes, that is a lightsaber...


That's it so far. 

SDG

0 comments:

Post a Comment